Saturday 20 August 2016

I have decided to withdraw from the painting 1 course. shortly after I started this one I realised that the painting degree pathway wasn't for me. The course was quite repetitious in terms of going over a lot of ground covered in Drawing 1 but with paint. The main reason for withdrawing, however was that I just wasn't enjoying the process of painting. 

On a more positive note, the OCA has now introduced a degree pathway in drawing - I have decided to follow that pathway so will be starting with Printmaking 1 very soon. 

I have published all the posts which were sitting uncompleted as drafts on my blog - some of them will not make a lot of sense because they are incomplete but at least it shows some of the work I had done before I ran out of enthusiasm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment